18th July, 2014

this is why you don’t EVER stand up a girl who has natural hair for a date:

nancidru:

I did a twist out for you.

that needs no further explanation.

I’m literally in this situation right now. I can do these twists tonight for this lunch “date” tomorrow - but I think this dude might flake… 

(via Simba🐯)

13th July, 2014

uncle-tomfoolery:

i don’t save numbers not because i don’t love these hoes but because i’m too lazy to save numbers 

That’s about 87% of the reason I don’t save numbers. But the other 13% is because I don’t love these hoes.

(via there is love in you)